|SL SERIES SPIRAL-FLOW FINNED COLUMN TUBE OIL COOLER|
|It is known as the latest one developed on the basis of advanced Japanese technology.
1. The spiral deflector guides oil into a spiral, even and continuous flow and overcomes the dead angle of heat-exchanging caused by the traditional deflection. So it is high in heat-exchanging efficiency and low in pressure loss.
2. Small in product volume and large in heat-exchanging area, the cooling tube is made of red copper tube pressed as radiating fin.
3. Water flow covers 2-flow path and 4-flow path. Water volume includes large one (deflector for big lead) and small one (deflector for small lead). There are a great varieties of products to match different demands.
1. Calculating heat quantity to be exchanged Q (Kcal/h)
(1) Calculating according to oil temperature requirement and flow volume
In the formula: C -oil specific heat; p-oil density, q-oil flux, T1- temperature at oil inlet, T2-temperature at oil outlet.
(2) Calculating according to the heat-generating quantity of hydraulic system
In the formula: Pr-input power of hydraulic system, Pc-output effective power, Phc-radiating power of fuel tank and pipeline.
2. Selection of cooler type
Find out the performance curve according to the calculated heat-exchanging quantity and flow rate. The required type is located at the intersection point of the right curve.
3. Additional remarks:
In case the actual working conditions differ from those of the performance testing, such as less oil viscosity, larger water flow and bigger difference in oil & water temperature, the smaller type should be selected, whereas bigger ones.
1. This product is suitable for fresh water only.
2. The working pressure of oil-side is 1.0MPa and that of waterside 0.5MPa.
3. The cooling water may be frozen in cold season, so the fresh water inside the cooler should be drawn without working.
4. Clean heat-exchanging tube (water media) per six months.
We Company can produce kinds of coolers with different sizes and specifactions. required as customers.